Hygge Box: Fighting the Winter Blues
Hygge (pronounced Hue-gah) is a Danish word with no direct translation in English.
Hygge is the feeling you get when you spend 3 hours chatting at the dinner table with friends and loved ones, when you light every candle you own, try to fit too many people under one blanket on the couch, celebrate being snowed in, and take time to be present in every small moment.
Send this to that person you know who is always wearing at least 12 layers once the temp drops below 60 degrees. You know who I'm talking about.
1. "Snug Life" greeting card by Handzy Studio
2. A succulent pal planted in a handmade ceramic mug by John Humphries, along with a plant marker by Lucca Laser Workshop.
3. My Tall Handsome- A chapbook written by up-and-coming poet, Emily Corwin, and published by Brain Mill Press.
4. Grateful Grahams- vegan graham cookies, perfect for dunking in a mug of something hot on a cold day
5. An aloe sheet mask- perfect for moisturizing and soothing your chapped winter face